Last updated: September 23, 2020
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
- Recognising you when you sign in to use online services. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalised content, and provide other customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our site.
Some cookies are deleted at the end of your browsing session, while others persist between sessions. Essential cookies remain on your device for up to 365 days from your last visit to our site. Other cookies remain on your device for up to 365 days from their last use.
Information we collect through cookies
Examples of the information we automatically collect through cookies include:
- Network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider
- Computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting
- The location of your device or computer
- Authentication and security credential information
- Content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time), content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Cookie preferences on this site
Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our site. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking Cookie preferences in the footer of the site.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to remove cookies from your device, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. Check the support site for your browser to understand privacy settings available to you.
If you block or reject some of our cookies through your browser’s settings, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign in to an account and some features and services may not work. You might also have to manually adjust your preferences or settings every time you visit this site. If your browser includes Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP), preferences specific to our sites may reset on an ongoing basis. These resets are managed by your browser, not by us.
Third party cookies
Below is a list of the third parties that may set cookies when you use our Offerings. You can learn more about how these third parties use information collected through cookies by reviewing the privacy policies on their sites.
Discover More, Ensure You're Not The Next Cyber Victim
ESORMA updates, free gifts and mastermind alerts are all geared to practical application areas of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance designed to save you time and effort. Provided free in support of the ESORMA GRC Framework